Friday, January 28, 2005

Odd Dream


Alrighty I had this really odd dream and I just felt like sharing it with ya!

Well the dream was I was a stripper, and I was dancing to the song "Lil Red Riding Hood" By Sam the Sham and The Pharaohs. Okay I have to tell ya about the outfit cuz for some reason it seemed really hot to me. I had on this red corset and it tied up the front with black lace. A little red skirt that was kinda like the school girl skirt but just solid red, white thigh highs and red high heals. Oh and to top it off I had a red riding cloak.

Well the weird thing about the dream was KC didnt know I worked as a stripper. He thought I still worked at Applebees. Well he and I were still dating, infact we were about the be wed, and it was the night before our wedding. He was having his "last night of freedom" with the boys. They ended up comming to the club where I worked and they were watching me. But they didnt notice it was me till I was half naked and I really didnt notice it was them. KC just sat there staring at me, and his friends were like "Dude shes hott. Dude her tits look even bigger when nothin is on them."

Now that was an odd dream, and in no way do I want any of KC's friends to see me stripping for them :-P sorry Kc is the only one out of that group that im interested in. :-)

But still I wouldnt mind having the outfit :-P


Here are the Lyrics if anyone is interested in knowing what song I was dancing to in the dream
Lyrics

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home