Wednesday, January 19, 2005

To the video store we go!

So Kc had a long day at work, and I had along day trying to make my car go vroom again. We desided to take a small break from our lives as gamers and watch some more movies. What does this mean? Off to HollyWood Videos again! Weeee!
Tonight our choices where:
Cube (I had never seen it)
Collateral
The Manchurian Candidate

Okay we watched the Cube first, I have to say rather prodictable but still an interesting concept. Sick what happends to the Convict guy. Let me tell you thats one headache that he will never get over. I didnt like how the Mathwize or the Office dude died either. Thats just shitty. I think more people should have befallen the cubes wrath, and not the wrath of thier teammates.

Next we watched Collateral. I have to say that was a pretty good movie, Great jobs done by Jamie Foxx and Tom Cruise. But when does Tom Cruise do a bad job? Watching Jamie in this movie made me want to go see "Ray". So thats now on my Movie must see list.
One of the best lines in the movie:

Jamie: "You killed him!"
Tom: "No, I shot him, the bullet and the fall is what killed him"

Ive heard alot of good things about The Manchurian Candidate but that one will wait for a few days.

So thats what my night was like...

Now Tomarrow is going to be OH so fun filled! (Bah)
I have to get up and drive KC to work since I need to use his car once again, then I have to go to work (Oh so fun all in itself) Then I get to go look at more houses with my mom Weeee!
I guess looking at the houses really wont be that bad. I mean I like to look at the houses and see what I would change to them, but I know I'll never really have the money to change them how I want to, at least I wont if I just work at Applebees. I really need to hit the books and start studying again. But Realestate Law is just SOoooo boring to read about, and I REALLY dont have the money to pay to go to school right now. I mean the schools that I got accepted to are like $430 per credit. Do you know how much that costs? Plus they are out of state so I would have to pay for a place. And me going to an out of state school means No more KC,. I know he wouldnt want to move for me to go to school, and I dont blame him. I just kinda wish there was a better School then a comunity college around me. Ah well, if I get my Realestate lic. Then I can save up the money.. I just need to start studying for it!

Well thats my rant for now
Goodnight everyone!

1 Comments:

Blogger S. said...

StarFriend~ I knew about the 2nd movie but not the 3rd...I'll have to look into that

Jellybean~
Its fun cuz one of the things I wish to major in is Architecture. So seeing how all the older houses are built really interests me. Also im getting my RealEstate lic. To help pay for my schooling, so houses is kinda what im into

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home