Thursday, January 06, 2005

Same Ol' Steffy

Well like Jellybean said my posts are not the same unless in some way im talking about sex. Well Where I go again..Im talking about that 3 letter word that I love...Sex. So if any of you who might be reading this, are offended by sex...I want to say to you. WTF why are you bothering to read my blog? and This is the time for you to leave my blog...

Now for you WONDERFUL people who enjoy sex im going to go on with my post. :-) And just so you know it cant be a long winded post right now but I will add on later (Due to the fact that I have to go to work)



Alrighty I saved this as a draft, but I dont care to delete the IM OFF TO WORK part...I think it adds to the fact that I think, and talk about SEX all day long.

Okay back to what I was saying. Im a Nympho, most of those who know me already knew that. Now those of you who dont know me who might be reading this, also might be thinking, Where does she get off calling herself a Nympho; Every female who is sexualy active thinks that about themselfs. And to that I say you are right, but not every female is sad unless they have sex at least once a day, and even if they do have sex they think about Masterbating or giving thier partner head right afterwards. And I must say that I am guilty of that.

Anywho Im alittle depressed because We didnt have sex Yesterday, and KC woke up late this morning so we couldn't have a GREAT morning... OH well I guess when he gets home from work I can 'suprise' him... Well im done ranting about sex for now I guess...

1 Comments:

Blogger S. said...

*lol* *hugs JB* Im sure there are lots of people what would like to say fuck you, to me due to the fact that I complain about not having sex for one day. :P

7:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home