Monday, January 17, 2005

On the Corner of Bum Fuck and You've got a Perrrty mouth

We'll I havent posted in a while mainly cuz I havent really thought too much about anything. So now im posting ALL my random odd thoughts and things about my last week.

Where do I start? hmmm Lets start with I rear ended a car... Yes yes for my 1st time I hit someone else. And to make it worse it was a new Eclipse...Ya see Steffy cant make things easy and go bump into some Shitty teenage car..No she has to hit one of the cars She WISHES she could be driving. Anywho back the the story. This chick slams on her breaks at a stopsign. I hit mine and skid into her car. Well all I did was make her back bumper alittle grey from my paint. So I havent heard back from here on how much it will cost to fix it. But my car Oooo its fucked up. The front pannel is fallin off and the lights are all broke. I feel bad for it. Bad Steffy she no nice to her car.

Anyways The night I hit the Eclipse we went bowling..KC won as always...But I did okay for me so im happy! I didnt leave ANY open frames. After bowlin I kicked his ass at Pool! I really wish we had a house with a pool table that would be awsome.

Hmm what else...Oh yes we Watched Without a paddlee! Sooo fucking funny!!! We all were laughing our asses off. I suggest if you havent seen it and you want a great laugh rent it. Thats where my title for this blog comes from.

What else what else...Oh yes I want to say congrats to my bestfriends Patti and David They got engaged last night. Ahhhh how cute. :-P I say its about damn time! I mean they only dated goin on 4 years and have only lived together for 3 of the 4. Anywho *Hugs and Kisses to them*

Well Ive got a song stuck in my head and I wish to rant about it but im gonna make a new post cuz this one is long enough :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home