Thursday, December 30, 2004

Morning thoughts

When I woke up this morning all I could think of is work sucks, Cats are hyper and I love this song! (My radio wakes me up :P)

I wanted a warm person to wake up to but KC has to work and he leaves before I do. Also I didnt want to get out of bed since its REALLY cold :P So I was laying there thinking of things I should be doing like Taking a shower, eating breakfast, iorning my clothes, and all of a sudden a Kitten flew off my window ledge and landed right on my head. :( So I desided hmmm Kitties are warm cuddle buddies! Nope bad choice, Kitties are only warm cuddle buddies when they want to be, and this morning they were more interested in attacking my feet. :(

So I got my ass out of bed, Took a shower, and now im sitting next to my computer wrapped in a towel and shivering slightly. Its interesting how fast Nipples get hard when you are cold :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home