Tuesday, January 11, 2005

The Stupidity of Thiefs

And yet again this is not a post about sex! Please dont be too shocked...

Anywho this event happend a few days ago but I hadnt taken the time to rant about it so I am now. What is this event I am speaking of? My car got broken into. Yes some idiot desided my OLD, Honda Accord might have something of value to them and broke into it.

Well when I woke up and went to my car on my way to work, all of the junk that was in my car was dumped on my driver's seat. How fun for me. I noticed the cover to my dash had been taken off, but the dimwitt couldnt seem to figure out how to take out my stereo. Cuz it was still there. Lucky for me most car thiefs are stupid. Anywho they only thing they took after going through my car was a pair of jeans, my cell phone, and $23.50 that was in the jeans. They left my checkbook, the $100 I keep in the ashtray, and they took my bumper sticker I had just bought and hadnt had time to put on my car.. it said " I want to be just like Barbie, That bitch has everything"

Well this is the 2nd time Ive gotten my car broken into, the 1st time was at work, they took the CD's that were on my visor (sp) and left the 2 books full of CD's that were on the back seat, they also took my trash can. :-P

Well since KC's car was broken into 2 months ago, and mine was broken into last week, we are now looking for a new place. Fun fun For everyone...

I still think Thiefs are stupid

5 Comments:

Blogger S. said...

Okay well the thiefs around here are morons :P

10:59 AM  
Blogger Hazel Donovan said...

You actually make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this topic to be really something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I’m looking forward to your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!
car removal brisbane
cash for cars sunshine coast

8:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great post. I used to be checking constantly this weblog and I am inspired! Extremely useful information specially the ultimate part :) I maintain such info much. I used to be seeking this particular information for a very lengthy time.
Thank you and good luck.
cash for cars melbourne city
scrap cars sydney

2:08 AM  
Blogger Max Cash For Cars said...

Truly, this article is really one of the very best in the history of articles. I am a antique ’Article’ collector and I sometimes read some new articles if I find them interesting. And I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work.
cash for scrap cars brisbane
cash for car brisbane

3:24 AM  
Blogger Sell8 - Car Buyers Brisbane said...

When you sell your old scrap car to Cash For Cars Brisbane, we come to your location to remove the vehicle at no cost. All removal fees are waived, and before we load the vehicle, you have cash in your pocket. We are the car removal company that buys any make and condition of a car- Ford, Holden, Isuzu, Nissan, Toyota, Honda, or something else. Our top-of-a-line car wrecking facility allows us to recycle scrap metal in an eco-friendly way.

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home