Thursday, January 27, 2005

Steffy is bad yet again!

Sorry for the lack of postage! (slaps her hand)
I had a friend spending the weekend here and he was sleeping in the computer/sparebed room. So I couldnt walk in and log on at 2am like always. Well he is gone for a while and im free to sit and type my life away :P

Well hmm were should I start?
Lets see how about Work... yes work that lovely 4 letter word that makes you happy and sad all at once. I got to take some tables today YAY! That means I made a little more cash.. Cash that will just go right out of my bank account and into my bills but hey thats alright. Other then that its really same old same old.. Oh wait I forgot. Remember a few weeks ago I was ranting about a Giftcard contest and how I sold the most but they didnt want me to be apart of the contest? Well they desided to put a % of my sales into it so like I got one ticket for every 2o I sold. Anywho they did the drawing for the prizes and I won and MP3 player and A really nice Sony alarm clock that costs about $100 bucks. Its got a cd player and 2 alarm setting so KC has one and I have one. And you can set it up to play the CD as your alarm. And I think thats great cuz the radio around here sucks in the morning. I hate waking up to some annoying chick laughing about her hair and how her coffee tastes :P

On the topic of us getting a house, we cant for another 6 months. Why you ask? Well, the bank wont give us a loan do to the fact that we dont have any credit, but we have no debt witch is good. But we have what is called alternative credit. Alternative credit is like your power bills, your rent, your phone bill, your bank accounts. Well the bank wants 4 types of alternative credit that has been in our name for atleast a year. So the problem with that is we only have 2. So that is why we have to wait 6 months. Oh well, we found a nice house to rent and we have a roomate moving in, in feb.

Other then that things are same old same old really. There is some issues with KC and I but I dont think Im gonna rant them on here. I know im a pretty open person, but I guess im just not sure of my feelings enough to rant about them yet.

Well hope all is well with the rest of ya! *Hugs*

1 Comments:

Blogger S. said...

Oh about 6 months. Its my mothers- boyfriends place that he rents out, so hes gonna let us live in it till we can buy a place. We still have to pay him rent, but we dont have to pay the $900 he usally gets we only have to pay $700

7:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home