Friday, December 16, 2005

My Views on Heaven and Hell


Okay its Christmas time and im not a very big follower of the Christain religon. I dont disagree with it persay but in my mind its just something people follow so they have someone else to either blame things on, or someone they can look to. YaY for you (big pat on the back) Thats great.
Well my family is Catholic. I am the only one in my family to not have 'gods light shining down on me and guiding my way' To that I say Ah such a shame. (shurgs sholders) With my thoughts on religon being as they are alot of my family says "You are going to hell". Well so be it if there is a hell. But to me Hell isnt some firey place where they punish you for the sins you have commited by chaining you to a wall and making you deal with a really bad sunburn for the rest of your spirits life. And to me Heaven isnt this grand white place in the sky where everyone wheres togas and we wear white and play harps.

This is my thoughts on Heaven and Hell, Just a prewarning. This might get alittle confusing and it might make you sit back and say WTF. Just deal with it, thats my train of thought for you.

I belive when you die your spirit can see and hear the things people say and think about you. And only what they say and think about you. So the actions and effects you have on people while you live, cause them to pass judgemet on you. The things you say, and how you treat people make them feel a certain way twords you. Like if you beat your kids and steal from your family. Thier thoughts about you are not going to be very pleasent. And when you die they might actually be happy to have you gone. So while you are dead you get to hear all of the thoughts they had about you while you were living and after you died. You get to see the pain you caused them throughout thier life.
Now if you treat people with kidness, and although you may not see thier appretiation for it while you are alive. You can see and hear it when you pass on. You get to hear all those thoughts that you always wondered if people had twords you.
To me it would be hell to spend the rest of my spiritual life hearing shitty comments and having to feel the pain I placed on others. Because I am not a person who enjoys hurting others. And it would be heaven to hear every moment how loved I was, or how someone remembers me.
That I my thoughts on Heaven and Hell. Ya dont need some God to do that for ya. No firey pit, no little harps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home