Friday, December 16, 2005

(Slaps Self)

I am hereby slapping myself for lack of posting!!!!!!
Well now that, that has been handled I shall make the comment that i will try my best to post a comment on my blog atleast once a week. Comments might change from what has been going on to random things I wish to rant about. So look for topics like, Why does Jello jiggle?, Why are people idiots? Would Hell really be that bad? And how many people get bored during sex?
And as always, comment disagree, agree, tell me to fuck off I dont care what you say but comments are always welcome and will be noted. They may not be taken to heart but they will be noted!
(hugs to all who might read this)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree, disagree and you should fu... naaaah :)

You SHOULD write some more in here Steffy ;)

And come to #la! :D

3:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home