Sunday, December 25, 2005

"All come now Ye Faithful"


Yes that is right it is Chirstmas once again. Damn thing comes once every year. Means I gotta be nice to people? Damn it all to hell!! No really I am nice to people usally once a week or so. Well its the season for cookies and gifts, Holiday cheer and annoying people shopping at the mall. OMG what is the deal with everyone shopping on the same day? Do you people think its fun? Next year im gonna walk around with a paintball gun and have some target practice with all you annoying fuckers! Standing in the middle bitching at your kids...ZOOM hit ya in the ass! Walking really slow bitching about prices...ZOOM hit ya on the head! Oh yes next year will be fun!
Now that I have gotten the ranting part of this Christmas season out of the way I can go back to being my sweet self (looks all angelic). Had some fun hangingout with family getting alittle drunk on Christmas eve. Opened gifts around midnight. And for all those people out there that do read this here is some good news for you. I got my own laptop for Xmas from dear old mom. She maybe a bitch 95% of the time but she redeamed herself alittle. :-) That means more posts and more annoying little comments from yours truely! Just what you all wanted (giggles)
Well Merry Christmas, And Seasons Greetings to everyone! *Hugs all* Hope everyone had a enjoyable holidays! And join me next year for some holiday shopping paintball fun :-) Whoever can hit the old ladies gets 100 points!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home