Friday, December 24, 2004

IM NOT PREG!

*Jumps up and down and does a happy dance*

I have never been soooo happy to have the time of the month start! You may ask why? And you maybe thinking why the hell is she blogging this? But I say Its been on my mind so down it goes!

Anywho background info on why I am soooo happy about this... KC and I werent having sex persay, but we were fooling around and seamon got in a not cool area to not be using protection. Then I was almost 2 weeks late on my period. But last night it started! YAY..... nooo freaking way am I ready to have kids. I want kids and I love kids but they dont need to be popping out of me anytime soon.

Anyways thats my rant for today :P Im now going to strip and take a shower.

Blog at ya later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home