Friday, December 17, 2004

Rants Part2 (Kc and I)

Well this is the part about KC and I, I dont know much that I want to say other then its just kc and I? I dont really think there is much to say anymore then I dont think we ever will be more then Kc and I.

I mean we are more then dating, and less then engaged. We live together but we dont have any real plans of getting married. So I just call him my other. Thats what KC is my other. And im his other..so yeah. I love him but I just wanna know if there is more this. I dunno maybe im asking too much too soon? But we have been together almost 2 yrs. Anyways I dont really know what I wanna say anymore so Im going to log this and come back to this topic

1 Comments:

Blogger S. said...

Yeah we have talked. This is how he feels. He wants to get married to me but not anytime soon. He thinks Engagement rings are stupid and doesnt see a point in them. And Hes fine with just being an other

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home