Monday, November 29, 2004

PayDay!

Yay today I got payed...too bad that tomorrow it will all go buy buy. :P Its bill time, the saddest part of my month. Oh well I guess if I didnt pay bills then I wouldnt have anything? well I might have a rock and maybe a stick, if Im lucky *wink*
Atleast Kc pays half the bills. I only need to pay part of the rent, and my car insurance. Not too bad. Then I have to go buy Christmas gifts...FUN stuff.
I love Christmas time, but I dont like the crowds at the stores, and I really dont care too much for big family events. I like to just have a small Christmas, put up the tree, have dinner with close friends, and make some cookies.

Anywho back to today. James went home (Kc's oldfriend) that was kinda sad, but he said he would be back in a few weeks. I worked this morning so I spend the afternoon talking with my mom. That was interesting. Now im going to post this while I wait for KC to get home from work! Then I think tonight I a good night to lay around naked and cuddle :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home