Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Thanksgiving means Sharing....does that count sharing the stress?

Okay its 11:34pm and I have to be at work in the morning. I just sat down after spending the last few hours cleaning my appartment. Why am I cleaning? Because its Thanksgiving time and 3 people are staying in my 2 bedroom place :P (besides Kc and I) Im fine with the cooking, hell I like to cook for people, but cleaning is not my thing. Also I have to work in the morning, already said that... anyways people start arriving here while Kc and I are still at work, they dont know how to get to my place. Thats Stressful thought #1.
Stressful thought #2 is I havent even had time to go shopping for anything other then the Turkey. So as far as I know as of right now, for Thanksgiving all we are having is the bird :P
Stressful thought #3 Where is everyone going to sleep? Do I give up Kc's and my bed? or do I make someone sleep on the floor? Btw its not a man and woman comming its Kc's best friend, Brother, and Father. So its not like I can say here share a bed :P

Anyways I just needed to vent on that one. Kc says he would help with the shopping but doesnt want to buy the wrong things. Bah boys will be boys..I think he just wants to play his PS2 while I cook :P

Men cant live with 'em and lifes really boring without 'em

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home