Thursday, December 02, 2004

Late Night

Well last night was odd, but fun in an odd way.
One of my Best friends, Tasha, came over and we talked about whats been going on with us in the last few weeks. I found out that her BF and her broke up (they dated 2 yrs and were to be married) They broke it up for good. Anyways Tasha is a puzzle freak, so we talked while doing a puzzle. Then I dyed my hair, I dyed it blonde again (my natural color). But I have deep red streaks in it, well the blonde made them brighter but didnt get rid of them, so now I have half blonde half bright red hair. Im soon going to be putting black streaks and tipping it. Lets just say that ODD will be my hair color.. I like it *wink*
Anywho, I went to bed around 3am after talking and such. Woke up and at 11 im meeting Matt to do some xmas shopping. Fun fun eh? Well that was a sum up of my last night.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home