Monday, December 26, 2005

Things Girls talk about

Well while trying to focus on studing today I got in a group chat with 3 of my girly friends. I sit here thinking now about how perverted we really are. Conversation started with how our Xmas's went. One of my friends had a 'wonderful' time with a 2-min-man. That was what got our conversation on sex. Talked about the best guys we have fucked. Who we are wanting and wishing to fuck. Fetishes and the last toys we bought. 2 of the friends involved with this conversation usally are kinda offset about thier sexlifes so it was kinda odd to see them so open about it. We discussed having sex with someone older range of 2-10 yrs older and then we talked about haveing sex with a younger person. Only people younger then me that I have had any sexual relations with was 1 girl, and I made out with a few younger guys. Other then that Ive always been drawn to the older crowd. We also talked about having sex with vergins rather then the more exsperianced. Personaly a vergin can be interesting if you have the time to put into it, but other then that I dont mind sleeping with someone whos done a few things before,just makes it alittle easier. *wink* We discussed guys who talk and are loud during sex vs those who dont really make any noise at all. Then the noise comment turned into being walked in on, and then to masterbation. From masterbation to showering. From showering to the body lotion Patti got for xmas. Kinda interesting how the convo made it all the way back to Xmas.
Oh another thought,I always find it funny when us girls are in a room with men and we start our little convos about sex and what not. Men just find it interesting to listen in. We find it rather amusing :-). I remember the last time we had a gathering at my old place. Tasha, Patti, Crystal and I started to talk about bras and thongs. All the guys were focused on playing Halo...nice how as soon as one heard the phrase "I love how silk feels on my ass" the whole grouped turned and looked at us, almost like they were taking mental notes. It always seems like a shock to guys to hear females just start talking about orasims and penis size. What dont you think girls have shop talk too? Men are not the only ones who share stories and compair notes. If your fucking your gf and she does something new, most likely she learned it from one of her friends. All this talk about sex is making me rather horny. I best get back to studying to get my mind off of it. Tata for now (wabes)


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Steffyyyyyyy!!

Happy new year hottie!!!! *kisses*

That post made me feel all tingly inside, love it :D

*makes out with you again*

sorry, couldn't resist :P

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home