Monday, December 26, 2005

Rant on bras

Okay back to one of my favored topics. Boobs. Well not really just a post about boobs but rather about bras. I HATE bras with underwires. Most annoying thing in the world. Put this little wire in the bottom of the bra for 'extra' support. A man must have come up with this Idea just to watch us adjust our bras all the time in hopes to see us play with our boobs. Underwires for those of you who dont know run under the boob and up the sides helping to lift and sepperate. Well in most bras now adays for females with larger breasts they put these evil wires in there. After about the 3rd time wearing these bras the wires start to pinch and dig into the sides of the breast. Leaving the wearer uncomfy, and always playing with ones tits. When I can get away with it I take out these evil little wires. My boobs stay up all by themselfs and are nice and rou.... *coughs* sorry was losing track of my points... I mean my thoughts. I would love to meet the person who came up with this idea and let them see what its like to have something poking you in the side all day. BLAH to the maker of the underwire! I personaly dislike you! :-P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home