Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Thought on Safe Sex

Here is my thought about safe sex....

Teens are going to have sex no matter what you tell them. I think when a boy turns 13 the government should pay to "fix" him. And when the man is ready to have a baby, and can afford one, then he can go get "unfixed" Since it is reversable. This way the pill wouldnt be needed for teens, and condoms would only have to be bought for adults. Teens wouldnt have to worry about pregnacy because the guys will be shooting blanks..Thats my thought on it.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Blog At The End Of CyberSpace said...

Thats a bit radical. This government wont allow it, thats for sure. And condom sales will go down. So it will never happen

4:27 PM  
Blogger Forgotten said...

I agree :D

fix em!! and then if they choose not to wear a condom and get an std we don't have to pay a long long time for their mistake!!

LOL

6:50 PM  
Blogger S. said...

I do think condoms should be worn for STDs. My comment was on Pregnacy's. And I know the goverenment wont allow it, but that doesnt mean I cant post my opinion of it does it?

11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home