Saturday, December 23, 2006

Winter, The Death Of Life

Snow its clean and pureness covers the life of the world wipeing it clean every year. Covering the messes of the world with a glittering white stillness. Normaly I would find peace in this crystal world, a soft comfort in the change of seasons and hope for when it melts it will take with it our mess from the year before, and we all will have a chance to keep it clean. Now as the snowfalls the iceyness also covers my heart. Two days ago I lost my car in an accident, and altho I didnt lose myself apart of me was taken with the loss of the car. My car saved me in times of need for escape, it was there for me to help others. And god knows how many people drove that car. Many memories were made in the car that I worked on myself and paid for myself. Now two days after, I get to say goodbye to my dog. She was 13, she was mine from a puppy. And soon I will say goodbye to my Grandmother. Winter, what once brought peace to my mind and calmness to my heart, now I get to see its bittersweet pain. Does this make me hate the snowfall, and dread the season change for next year? No, I still look forward to the silent comfort of snowfall, and the peace it can bring. In the winter of the seasons, I find the winter of many lifes. I hope with each snowflake that falls I can remember something good about those that I will lose and have lost, and with each snowflake that falls it will slowly calm my mind and ease the pain.

I do want to write about Molly but at the moment I find it hard to find the words to discribe how I feel. For those of you who read this I do wish you a Happy Holidays, and I hope that you find some peace in the snowfall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home