Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Random stuffs about the Steffy

Well a few of my lovely Myspacers have posted randomness about themselves and normaly I would post this type of stuff in my blogger blog, but hell I'll post it here and copy it to there since im sure half of you on here glance at this but are too lazy to look at that! Lazy people I tell you!!! Well cant blame you why do more then you have to right?!? Okay these are all random and odd things about me that are all true! and im sure I'll be adding more as I remember them in the next couple of days/weeks. Oh and there is no real order to importance or anything just RANDOM!

1. I love eating lemons and limes

2. My fav month is october.

3. My bday is on St Pattis

4. My fav holiday besides St. Pattis is Thanksgiving quickly followed by Holloween.

5. My cats are bother and sister and they have had kittens

6. I used to be in a band with my ex bf

7. Ive been engaged twice

8. Im a very good actor when it comes to displaying emotions and hiding my true feelings

9. I have had cancer

10. I love all animals besides spiders, or bees, and i dont mind art of either but the real thing oh god no.

11. I love to fly but I hate heights

12. My fav planet is Neptune

13. Ive had a job since I was 12ish

14. Ive had 3 jobs by the time I was 18

15. Im Bisexual

16. Im friends with more guys then I am chicks

17. Im highly opinionated

18. I dont really like oreo cookies

19. I love tomato products but cant eat tomatos plan

20. My cats like to take baths

21. I am in love with scooby doo

22. Im a gamer

23. Im in love with anime

24. I view all life as a work of art, and everything you do in life as art

25. I can play 9 instraments

26. Ive been to almost all the states

27. Ive been to 2 other countries besides the USA. And hope to make that more

28. I hunt and fish

29. I was trained in outdoor servival when I lived in alaska

30. I can shoot 12 arrows into a 6 inch spot from 40 yards

31. I have had my writing published

32. I can usally tell if a person is lieing just by looking at them, or hearing the tone in thier voice

33. I act older then I am

34. I was the only girl in 2 classes of all guys every year of my highschool

35. My fav writers are Edger Allen Poe, and Shakespere

36. I hate the color pink

37. I hate scrambled eggs

38. Im allergic to Oranges

40. Ive seen death more then once

41. I used to do drugs

42. I sing in the shower sometimes

43. I love seafood

44. I love to cook but not for only me

45. I came in 2nd place for state in an arcetect contest

46. I cant iceskate for shit

47. I love to snowboard

48. I hate summer

49. Fall and Winter are my 2 fav seasons

50. I hate Cola flavored drinks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home