Tuesday, July 25, 2006

The randomness that is me

Okay well I was told by a friend that I have become boring and my blog has become nothing but a bitch fest, or myspace crap. So I asked what would make them happy to read on my blog. And the reply was randomness again. Well I guess I can add on to the random thoughts post from awhile back since I havent done any random stuffs lately that I can think of. Just really random comments. I should figure out a way to leave voice recordings on here so I dont have to type haha thats just being lazy. Okay so for random thoughts....

Why do people come into Applebees just to order a ceaser salad? Its just lettace, dressing and chicken with some cheese. Make it at home for ahalf the price.

When people make Pb and J sandwitches why do we always put the peanutt butter on the bottem?

Why is the auto reply to "I have had a bad day", is "Im sorry?" if you really dont give a shit about it why say it?

Why do preg ladies wear clothes that thier bellies hang out?

What is with all the shoes and clothes with glitter all over them?

How come its always im going to take a pee? Your not taking anything your leaving things, so shouldnt it be im going to leave a pee or go piss?

I hate those people that you go to thier table and stare at you with blank zombie like exspressions. You ask them something and they are almost drooling before they reply, then look at you like your an idiot for asking.

Why do people get mad at ther servers for the price of things? Its not our store we searve the food, not price it.

I hate the people that belittle you because you are a server, when they forget when they were 20 they were bussing tables and serving people while they were going to school. Its like you ass im no worse then you were 10 yrs ago fuck off.

Why do people care how many sheets of Toilet paper are on a roll? its for your ass just buy the shit and be happy with it.

What is with people saying "when you get a min" but really mean "Get it for me now?"

Do all men have selective hearing?

Do all females have to stress over lipstick when they are just gonna rub it off in 2 mins anyways?

Why do cats always have to try and lay on your hands?


Okay not my best randomness. I'll work on it. Not really in a random mood *shrugs* I need to go out and do something, then I'll have some randomness storys.. Ooo sounds like a trip to walmart is needed with Brandon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home