Wednesday, April 05, 2006

The Truth Hurts

Dont ask to understand it. If you dont understand it, im not sure I want to take the time to exsplain it. Sometimes things dont make sense to others, but to the person who wrote it it makes perfect sense. Some people dont want to face truth, and hide behind ignorance. The awakening to the truth can cause much pain. Hence the phrase,



"The Truth hurts".

With one question answered
I fall farther into the dark depths of my mind
The chaos takes it hold on reality
Slowly encasing the last drops of hope that remain
Light fads into the shadows as all is lost
One lone tear falls
One soft sigh is heard
Forever gone is the comfort of ignorance
Truth shreds its way thru the sainty that I once knew
All thats left is to wonder
Why?
How?
Who?
Tossed into the unknown abiss
Gone forever my sturdy walls that I once hid behind
Naked and shaking
Will someone guide me?
Pain fills my soul as all the sweetness of innocence fades from my light
Truth has taken over my mind

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home